Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Procedure Details

You may also like...

54 Responses

1. Veerabhadraswamy koyyada says:

This is best service

2. Ashwin says:

Sir I have planned to tirumala on 15.07.18 sunday, how can I get divyadarshan? Shall we take kankanam for free darshan? Kindly tell me the process, we hav’nt special darshan ticket for that day

3. krishna says:

I have booked special entry darshan (Rs.300) for 10/08/2018. Is dhoti (panche) mandatory for this darshan?

4. Senthil says:

Dear Team,
    First of thanks a lot for Exceptional service provided by Staffs and management in tirumala.

I would like to book Special Entry Dharshan on 16-December-2018 5PM. I need two clarifications on booking,

1) When the booking for 16-Dec-2018 dharshan will open?
    2) I have kids (age: 4 years and age: 2 years), do I have to book special entry dharshan tickets for my kids also?

Kind regards,
    Senthil

• TTD Online says:

Hello, Bookings will be opened before 90 days of each date. Tickets for kids is not required up to the age of 12 years. Thanks

5. Naveen kumar says:

Dear team
    I have booked the Rs.300 ticket on 4.9.18 online.and made the payment..how will get my tickets…
    Thanks

6. Dear team
    I have booked the Rs.300 tickets online for 4th sep 2018 darshan and made the payment…how will i get my tickets

7. Where to get the print out as we dont hv any reference… please guide
    Thanks

• TTD Online says:

Hello, When you book ticket itself, you can take printouts. If you have missed, you can login to your TTD online account and take prints. Thanks

8. venkatesh says:

is there any option for darshan to 64 old age person i.e.free darshan

9. Manjula Govinda Reddy says:

I am looking for 300 rs tickets for 12 members this saturday.. Online booking is not available..
    Can we get tickets at Tripathi or Trimula

10. Sharmiya says:

Hi I have one doubt,, I have book ticket for 11.am dharshan means.When we want to reporting on enrty.. Is that entry time or reporting time,, and how long it will take on thursdays…

11. Venkatasai says:

October16 available 300/dhashan tickets unaiya

12. Hi sir I need the tickets for Dussera time or any other relavant time. please help me

13. Veni says:

We have booked on6.10.2018 11o clock slot.Can we go before that time.How many hours before will go.

14. Raja says:

Sir we want to see morning suprapatham pooja Thirupathi dharsan tell me special ticket how can I buy

15. ARIVU says:

CAN ANYONE GIVE GOOD HOTEL TO STAY IN TIRUMALA, BECAUSE WE HAVING A 6 MONTHS BABY.

THANKS.
    ARIVU

16. Sudhir Madhavi says:

How many tickets we can book against single registration.

17. Nemi says:

My father and mother ki age 69 v 70 h kya ticket free h ki sir

18. Shruti says:

Hi, when will January 1st 2019 special entry darshan tickets be released? Current status is quota not released.

19. priyanthi yasawardana says:

my dear i wont one ticket 2018 10 19

20. Mukesh says:

Hey, Where i need to report i have 300 RS special darshan ticket on 27th Oct 2018.and also confirm where can i deposit my cell phones before entering the Counter. ?

21. Tripati says:

I have booked 2 tickets nofeed back message amount is debit my account ticket conform how much time

22. Rajesh says:

Online quota is not available for 2nd Nov to book 300 RS tickets.. I heard that offline tickets will be given on the same day prior Darshan timings.. is that correct? If so, please let us know the offline counter centers list.

23. Kumar says:

Hello where I can get 9 and 10:00 clock
    Darshan tickets for 13-11-18

24. Balbhim says:

Hi Sir,
    Hari Om,
    I am trying to book online hotel and Special darshan ticket on 9th November 2018. but online i can see its full. i have 2 years baby , Could you please help me to book the hotel/darshan ticket or any other ways.

25. Anand K J says:

Hi, Any idea when will Jan 1st Quota be released?

26. Chandra says:

I want to book 2darshans in same day it’s possible

27. Giri says:

Hi , we are 6 members, today we reached to Tirupati, so awaiting for 300 tickets , when we have to collect tickets and what about our vehicle parking in tirumala ??

Also do we need to produce Xerox copy of adhar card during booking ??
    Is 6 Aadhar cards required ?? , If so we dint carry our addhar cards..