Tirumala Tirupati Darshan details for New Year 1st January 2019
Visiting Tirumala on New year day is considered as an auspicious and an amazing experience that lasts for the whole year. Even though, there will be no special events or arrangement for English New Year in Tirumla, there will huge crowd. Only the Telugu New Year is Ugadi celebrated in Tirumala. Tirumala is expected to see more than 1 lakh pilgrims per day on New Year days.
Pilgrims who are planning to visit Tirumala on New year day should keep in mind some rules and regulation which will help the pilgrims for smooth Darshan. As per the latest update from TTD, please not the below points as well.
1. No arjitha sevas are allowed on these days.
2. Special Darshan and Arjitha Seva tickets are not available for this day
3. All Divya Darshanams token are cancelled On January 1st
4. No privilege Darshan for the aged people, handicapped people, parents with Infants and donors on these days
5. All online bookings are cancelled
Anybody plan to visit Tirumala and have Darshan on 1st January, then they should definitely get in to Sarva Darshanam at any cost. Please do not trust any brokers and Middle Man in this regard. TTD has made special arrangements for these days. But regarding Darshan Sarva Darshan is the only option. Also once the compartments are full, special ques will be allowed at the following places
- Alwar Tank
- Narayanagiri Gardens
- VQC 2
- Karnataka Chowltries 2
- Medaramitta, near North Mada Street and up to Ring Road near Bata Gangammagudi.