NRI Foreigners Privileged Darshan Tirumala Supadam Entry
NRI Foreigners Privileged Darshan Tirumala With Supadam Entry
NRI’s and Foreigners can get privileged darshan in Tirumala by getting access to the Supadham entry. In order to get this facility, devotees should report to Supadham entry with relevant documents. Once the documents are verified and the Darshan fee is paid, NRIs can access Darshan through Supadham entry. Please note, this facility cannot be booked online and has to be accessed only on arrival.
Ticket Price of NRI Darshan: Rs. 300
Timings of NRI Foreigners Privileged Darshan Tirumala With Supadam Entry
NRI’s who want to get this facility has to report at Supadham entry from 12.00 PM to 06.00 PM every day. There is no special quota for NRI’s but the que will be joined to other devotees. The Que line will be of Special entry for Privileged People, Infant Entry, Physically Challenged people. This will reduce the time of waiting in the que considerably, which enables devotees to have Darshan faster.
Process to get NRI Foreigners Privileged Darshan Tirumala
- NRI’s who want to get this Darshan should need carry valid passport with valid Visa Documents to get this Darshan
- The Visa arrival Date should be less than 30 Days.
- Once you reach Supadham, You should fill a form and have to pay ticket price of Rs. 300 per person. Ticket is not required for children below 12 year age. Valid Age documents is required.
- After the formalities are completed devotees will be allowed in to the que.
- Only Devotees who are NRIs will be allowed. Relatives and Friends will be not be allowed with them.
- NRI’s who holds OCI card also can get this facility by carrying their OCI card and also their valid passport.
- Along with above documents carrying any other ID’s are also suggested.