Ratha Saptami 2020 Date Tirumala TTD Schedule
Ratha Saptami Tirumala
Ratha Saptami is the most auspicious festival which is conducted every year which amazing grandeur and also with vast arrangements. Lakhs of pilgrims visit the Tirumala temple on this auspicious day. On this day of Ratha Saptami the pilgrims will have an amazing chance to view all the Vahanams in one day which will be seen for 9 days in a normal annual brahmotsavam. This is the reason the Ratha Saptami day in Tirumala is also called as “Ardha Brahmotsavam”
Ratha Saptami 2020 Date Tirumala
For the year 2020, the Ratha Saptami Date falls on 01 February 2020, Saturday. The Tirumala temple will be celebrating the Ratha Saptami on this day.
Ratha Saptami 2020 Brahmotsavam Schedule
On Ratha Saptami day, all the Lord Sri Venkateswara will be taken on an procession on all the Vahanams in just one day. The whole day will be very auspicious and hence there will be a huge crowd in Tirumala. The Vahanams schedule for the day of Ratha Saptami in Tirumala will be as below.
Surya Prabha Vahanam: 5.30 AM
Chinna Sesha Vahanam: 9 AM
Garuda Vahanam: 11 AM
Hanuman Vahanam: 1 PM
Chakrasananam: 2 PM
Kalpavriksha Vahanam: 4 PM
Sarvabhoopala Vahanam: 6 PM
Chandra Prabha Vahanam: 8 PM
Ratha Saptami 2020 Darshan Online Bookings Tirumala
- On Ratha Saptami all Special Darshan, Divya Darshan will be cancelled
- All Online Bookings will be cancelled on this day including Sevas.
- Only Sarva Darshan will be available on this day for all the pilgrims
- All Arjitha Sevas will be cancelled on Ratha Saptami Day
- Pilgrims should be prepared for a heavy crowd and can view all vahanams from the Galleries in Tiru Mada Streets.
- Pilgrims start reaching in to the galleries by the mid night of before day to make sure they find place for next day
- Accomodation will be very tough to get this day of Ratha Saptami
- All VIP Darshan will be cancelled on this day
- TTD takes all the precautions to supply proper food, security & water supply to Galleries. But it is suggested to Pilgrims make their own arrangements properly.
- Its not at all suggested to bring Children, Infants and Senior Citizens to Tirumala on this day