Tirupati Rs 300 Special Darshan Online Booking May 2022
Tirupati Rs 300 Special Darshan Online Booking May 2022 as below provides the details about the Special Darshan in Tirumala. Tirumala temple is taking small steps after COVID to allow the pilgrims for the Darshan of the Lord. During the COVID the temple also experienced a complete Shutdown. But after the COVID the situation has been changing completely. Unline another temple that has opened to pilgrims immediately after the COVID, the Tirumala is slowly opening the Darshan types one by one based on the COVID situation in the country,
The first temple has opened only a limited Rs. 300 Darshan tickets for every month. Every day the pilgrims were limited for the Special Darshan. After someday the temple has opened the Free Darshan tickets in a limited manner for each month. Now, the TTD has decided to release the Special Darshan which is also called the Rs. 300 Darshan for every 3 months before COVID.
Tirupati Rs. 300 Special Darshan Online Booking May 2022
The Special Darshan Quota for May will be released on 22nd March 2022 at 10 AM.
Pilgrims need to follow the below procedure to book for the Special Darshan (Rs. 300 Darshan for the month of May 2022. The pilgrims have to follow the guidelines provided by the TTD.
- Pilgrims have to be fully vaccinated and vaccine certificates should be provided to avail of the Special Darshan.
- On the above date and timings, the pilgrims have to Install the App or else they can visit the temple’s official website and can book the tickets.
- The pilgrims have to first register on the TTD website to make the process easier, the pilgrims can book one of the official TTD website using their mobile number and also a valid id proof.
- The pilgrims can book for 6 tickets at a time and can book for the extra laddus online. Please note, the current booking quota is released for online booking only and not offline booking
- Only Sarva Darshan is available for offline booking as of now.