Kapila Theertham Tirupati Alipiri Complete Guide
Kapila Theertham Tirupati Near Alipiri Complete Guide
Kapila Theertham is a famous Saivite Temple and Theertham, located at Tirupati in the Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh, India. The idol is believed to be installed by Kapila Muni and hence Lord Siva here is referred to as Kapileswara. Kapila theertham in Tirupati is the most visited place by the pilgrims who visits Tirumala. Kapila Theertham has waterfalls which flows from Tirumala Hills to Tirupati. Even though waterfalls is not available in summer time, during winter and rainy season water will be available in the waterfalls. Apart from waterfalls, Kapila theertham has a temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva which is very powerful and famous during the full moon day of karthika Deepam. If water falls is not available in Kapila Theertham it is highly suggested to Sprinkle water of Kapila Theertham pushkarani on the head.
History of Kapila Theertham:
Kapila theertham got its name from “Kapila Maharshi” who has worship Lord Shiva at this place. It is said that, during the full moon day of Karthika masam, all the rivers in the three world’s join at kapila theertham. If one take bath during this time he will get rid of all sins. Kapila theertham is famous for donating rice, cow and mantropadesam. By donating these at Kapila theertham items when will attain Swargam and Kailasam. Having Darshan to Kapileeswarar in this Temple is very powerful and effective.
Directions to Kapila Theertham Temple
- Kapilatheertham is located near Alipiri and it is just 3 km from Tirupati the bus stand. TTD runs free buses to Kapila theertham from Tirupati Bus Stand.
- Also it is located 4 km from tirupati railway station on you can get the TTD free buses from railway station too.
Kapila Theertham to Alipiri Directions and Distance
Kapila theertham is just 1 Km from Alipiri and one can take TTD free bus or auto rickshaw to reach Alipiri from Kapila Theertham.
Timings and Sevas of Kapila theertham Temple
- Suprabhatham – 5.00 AM to 5.30 AM
- Abishekam – 5.30 AM to 6.30 AM and 4.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- Alankaram and Archana – 6.30 AM to 7.00 AM
- Sarvadarshanam – 7.00 AM to 4.00 PM and 5.30 PM to 8.00 PM
- Sahasranama Archana – 4.30 PM to 5.00 PM
- Lalitha Sahasranama Archana – 5.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Ekantha Seva – 8.00 PM to 8.15 PM