Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam Mantra Telugu Panchangam
Know the details about the Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam Mantra Telugu Panchangam, Shani Trayodashi Vrat Telugu Calendar Pooja Vidhi
Shani is said to be the astrological lord of Saturn. Shani is the force that can bestow either positive or negative outcomes upon a person’s previous life. According to spiritual astrology, Shani is the ruler of the karmas that have been amassed throughout the course of previous lives. As part of the Shani dasa, an individual will suffer the consequences of any wrongdoing carried over from prior incarnations. Even though Shanikrura appears in the person’s bodily vision, in actuality he is the one who guides them toward performing good deeds by making them go through the fire test.
The inscription refers to Shani as the one who punishes. Only for our own transgressions does Shani punish us. Shani administers punishments in a fair and impartial manner. Both Shanivara and Trayodasi are ruled by respective kings: Srimannarayana of Shanivara and Kamadeva of Trayodasi. That refers to the god Shiva. Because of this, Shani began to dominate over the deeds of Sivakesava. Because of this, Shani Trayodashi is considered to be his most favourable day. Lord Shiva considers the day of Trayodashi Tithi to be exceedingly fortunate.
Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam Mantra Telugu Panchangam
A great number of individuals are terrified of Lord Shani. In point of fact, Lord Shani is rather wonderful. The affection that Lord Shani has for his mother and father is clear to see. Righteousness, justice, and fairness are all connoted by the name Lord Shani. Those who are under the inauspicious vision of Saturn are prevented from causing any harm to those who measure it with devotion and live righteously thanks to Gocharartya’s protection.
Meaning of Shani Trayodashi
Shani Trayodashi is the name given to the Saturday that coincides with the occurrence of Trayodashi Tidhi. On that day, the elders recommend that Swami anoint them with sesame seeds, sesame oil, and a black cloth. This is said to be highly beneficial.
It is recommended that sesame oil be used to anoint Lord Shaniswar. Family, a job, a business, health, legal battles, adversaries, financial obligations, and adhering to the regulations are all important. When leaving the Shaniswar temple, if you provide charity to the beggars and the needy, but not in the form of food, but rather in the form of clothes, money, or material things, you will have a positive experience and be rewarded.
The length of the black fabric that is worn during puja should be approximately two metres, so that it resembles a lungi. It indicates that the recipient of the vasar should make use of it if it is donated after the puja has been completed. There will not be any donations made to individuals.
Things to do on Shani Trayodashi
It is important to notice that the only individuals and animals who will gain merit are those who are destitute.
Trayodashi Vratam:- According to the ancient texts known as the Shastras, Shaniswar is the offspring of Lord Surya and Chayadevi. Kashyapana gotra. Brother Yamadharmaraja, sister Yamuna, buddies Hanuman and Kalabhairava. Other names of Saturn are Konsta, Pingala, Krishanu, Shauri, Babhru, Manda, Pippala, Raudrantaka, Suryaputra.
In point of fact, Karunamurthy Shanishwar is the one who delivers salvation to the worshippers of Lord Shani who do so with complete devotion. It is stated that on the day that Lord Shiva addressed Saturn as Shanishwar and bestowed a blessing upon him, a Trayodashi that fell on a Saturday was one of those days. This Shani Triodashi indicates that Saturn has a strong affinity for it. Lord Shaniswar is the one who rids the world of its problems, satisfies the hankerings of humankind, and brings about happy and prosperous outcomes.
Shani Trayodashi Pooja Details
- First thing in the morning, bathe and then massage your entire body with sesame oil.
- Consuming alcohol or meat on that particular day is strictly forbidden.
- It is preferable for people who are able to perform shivarchana on their own.
- Those who are afflicted by the improper placement of Shanigraha
- You should try to keep as quiet as possible and focus your thoughts on God whenever you can, regardless of what you’re doing.
- One ought to be able to discern God in one another as well as in all other living things.
- You should avoid getting into a fight with anyone.
- It is preferable to provide food to those who are in need on that day, including animals and people who are hungry.
- When you wake up in the morning, apply sesame oil all over your body, and then after an hour, get in the shower. According to the Puranas, if you carry out these actions, you will be blessed by Shani.
- Arrangements should be made to provide cows and other stupid animals with food grains and water.
- In order to feed jaggery-based breads to crows, you should bake them with sesame oil, then break them up into bite-sized pieces and give them to the birds.
- Those who are unable to care for themselves, such as orphans, the impoverished, elderly people, and those who are ill, should receive assistance in some manner.
- Must be able to coexist peacefully with spouse.
- Daily acknowledgement and respect for one’s parents.
- We should never, ever point the finger of blame at our aunts and uncles, the people who cooked for us and served us, the people who wished us well, the people who provided us jobs, or the people who assisted us when we were in need.
- Under no circumstances should you ever ignore the duties and emotional links that you have. If you are able to conduct yourself in this manner, then Lord Shani will bless you abundantly and ensure that you remain in a favourable position.