Tirumala Tirupati Darshan details for New Year 1st January
Visiting Tirumala on New year day is considered as an auspicious and an amazing experience that lasts for the whole year. But this year due to the fall of Vaikunta Ekadasi on December 29th and Dwadasi on on December 30th and followed by New year day, Tirumala is expected to see more than 1 lakh pilgrims per day on these 3 days.
Pilgrims who are planning to visit Tirumala on New year day should keep in mind about the crowd who are visiting for Vaikunta Ekadasi as well. As per the latest update from TTD, please not the below points as well.
1. No arjitha sevas are allowed on these 5 days starting from December 28. Devotees are allowed into compartment from 10 a.m. On December 28 for only Sarva Darshan
2. On December 29, as it is a Vaikunta Ekadasi and as it is a Friday the Darshan will delay by 4 hours due to Abhisheka Seva and the Break Darshan will be from 5:30 a.m to 8 a.m. Then followed by Sarva Darshan
3. All Divya Darshanams token are cancelled from December 28 to January 1st
4. No privilege Darshan for the aged people, handicapped people, parents with Infants and donors on these days
5. All online bookings are cancelled
Anybody plan to visit Tirumala and have Darshan on 1st January, then they should definitely get in to Sarva Darshanam at any cost. Please do not trust any brokers and Middle Man in this regard. TTD has made special arrangements for these 5 days. But regarding Darshan Sarva Darshan is the only option. Also once the compartments are full, special ques will be allowed at the following places
- Alwar Tank
- Narayanagiri Gardens
- VQC 2
- Karnataka Chowltries 2
- Medaramitta, near North Mada Street and up to Ring Road near Bata Gangammagudi.