Angapradakshinam Darshan Tirumala Temple Guide
Tirumala Angapradakshinam Details
Angapradakshinam is a kind of seva offered to Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy inTirumala, where the Pilgrims lie and then roll around the temple with wet clothes. It is performed in the Vimana Pradakshinam, one of the pathway inside the temple.
Benefits of Tirumala Angapradakshinam
Anga Pradakshina a type of seva to Lord Sri Venkateswara of the four sevas which can be performed by a devotee. They are
- Anga Pradakshinam
- Offering of Hai
- Walking to Tirumala on bare foot
- Performing Kalyanotsavam in Tirumala
“Anga” means all our body parts and “pradakshina” means going round the lord. As all our body parts roll and go around the lord it is termed as most powerful seva.
Tirumala Angapradakshinam Ticket Cost is Free
Ticket Booking of Tirumala Angapradakshinam
Angapradakshinam is allowed all days except Friday. The tickets are issued free of cost at Seva ticket issuing center in CRO Office. This office is adjacent to the Railway Reservation Building. Tickets are issued exactly previous day of Angapradakshinam. Devotees will start coming and waiting in the queue around 12 noon, the tickets are issued around 2:00 PM. Aadhar card is mandatory. Daily 750 tickets are issued. 375 for Ladies and 375 for Gents.
Procedure of attending Tirumala Angapradakshinam
- Ladies and Gents are allowed separately in to the temple with a small time gap.
- Pilgrims participating in Angapradakshin Seva must be in a traditional dress code
- Before coming to Angapradakshina, piilgrims should take a dip is Pushkarini and should attend iin wet clothes
- Pilgrims should report at Vaikuntam Queue Complex – I Supadham before 1:30AM with tickets.
- Ladies are allowed first for tickets verification and waiting hall and then gents will be allowed to wait in another waiting hall.
- Around 3:00 AM gates will be opened for Ladies and then Gents after Suprabatham
- Once iinside the temple, pilgrims will be allowed to lie flat and roll around the temple with the help of Srivari Sevaks.
- After completion of One Pradakshinam, you are allowed to have Darshan and a small laddu will be provided as prasadam