Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates Darshan
Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates Darshan as below provides the information about the festival in Telangana. Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara is a very important festival conducted in Telangana state every year. The festival is attended by lakhs of pilgrims every year. This festival is being conducted in the state for hundreds of years. The Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara is conducted for the Sammakka and Sarakka the Goddesses celebrated in this festival. The Government of Telangana takes this festival as a very important festival and everyone makes amazing arrangements for this festival.
Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates
This Medaram Sammakka Sarakka Jatara occurs from the 16th to the 19th of February 2022. Medaram Sammakka Sarakka is celebrated for days by pilgrims who come from all directions of the states. In the 3 days, the Pilgrims and also the Jatara will be going through a lot of activities and procedures. Pilgrims will be awaiting the blessings of the Goddess for these 3 days. The Medaram Sammakka Sarakka is not celebrated in any temple, but at a platform that is built for the special purpose of the Jatara which is called as the Gadde.
- For the Darshan, the pilgrims need to make sure to follow the COVID protocols as necessary
- There is will be no COVID Checking as there will be lakhs of pilgrims and mostly the festival happens in as a public place
- The Darshan can be done at the Gadde publicly and no booking is needed
- But there will a long queue for the Darshan and hence pilgrims may need to wait for hours to finish the procedures and Darshan
- There will be lot of VIP’s visiting the temple and hence a disruption in the Darshan can be expected from the Jatara