Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Senior Citizen and Physically Disabled Darshan in Tirumala

You may also like...

58 Responses

1. Kumar says:

Hi. Senior citizens allow for Darshan on this weekend Friday due to NAVARATRI bhrahmostavam is happening. Pls let me know. Thx

2. NK says:

I am planning to bring my Guruji for Darshan. He is 70 Years old and a wheelchair dependent. He will be accompanied with his wife who is 59 Yrs old but suffering from knee problems.

So, can they both go in this special quota darshan? Can we take wheel chair within temple as my Guruji cannot walk?

What is the procedure to go for this special darshan?

• TTD Online says:

Hello, Yes. Both of them can get Special Quota Darshan and wheel chair is allowed in to temple. Please follow above steps for Darshan. Thanks

3. Dinesh Kumar says:

Hi, Senior Citizens are allow for Darshan on October 20, 2018 ? Please let me know

4. n srinivasa says:

how much time will it take to tonsure

5. Vasu says:

On 20.10.18, the Saturday I want to have dharma darshan @ 4 pm. I will enter the q.. approximately how long it takes time. Plz inform me.

6. Bala Murali Krishna says:

How about the darsham timings on 18th October 2018?

7. Vijay Ranganathan says:

Hi. I am planning to visit with my dad on Oct 23 and we want to have darshan in the evening. Seems 300 tickets are sold out. Is it possible to get the tickets once we reach Tirupathi. Or the only option is free darshan.

8. Archana Vashist Panda says:

Hello,
    I wish to bring my 16 year old daughter who is physically challenged and is on the wheelchair. She uses a motorised wheelchair.
    We are planning to visit in 1st week of November. Pls let us know if special darshan is open in 1st week of November.

9. Thiyagarajan says:

Dear Sir,

In december-2018 what is time slot for disabled people? Kidly reply

10. Laxman says:

I’m handicapped I can’t have certificate what should I do

11. Y Subramanyam says:

What is the new rule of dharshan for hanicaped persons

12. Shiv says:

Will i get token for 3pm slot for senior citizens if i reach the counter by 12pm

13. Chandrasekar says:

My Father is 79 years old. Can I accompany him in Senior Citizen Darshan

14. Aman Jaiswal says:

I am physically challenged. I came Vellore cmc for a treatment. And I only have a time for one day(Friday). So how can I get confirmed darshan. I went there 3 month ago on Friday, I won’t allowed to get in because the counter was closed and said that slot was full.

15. sankari says:

good evening
    i am 49% physically handicapped can you allow withescort with my husband

16. Vijaya Prasad puttagunta says:

I am 63years can I allowed for senior citizen darshan?

17. Ilakiya says:

Hi, im 26 years old. Can i accompany my grandmother who is 70 years old?
    Or she alone have to go in special darshan?

18. Suryanarayana P. says:

My age is crossed 65 date of birth 2.11.1953. Am I eligible for darshan under senior citizens.

19. Nanjappa says:

Hi my dad age is 70 ,I can go with my dad my age 40 ,in senior citizens line pls replay

20. S N Prahlad says:

Can a husband who is 62 years old acompany his wife who is 58 years old, since she has to use walker due to knee operation.

21. Kasturi devi ramaraju says:

Hi my daughter was mentally and physically disable.she cant move without me and my husband support . Will u allow both of us with my daughter.

22. prasada rao says:

whether personal attendant will be allowed for senior citizen aged 70 years for darshan

23. Srinivas says:

My parents are planning a darshanam during the last week of November 2018. My father is 81 and mother is 72 years old. Please let me know if I can accompany them in the senior citizen queue. My age is 49.

24. dr TV Ramesh says:

supposing a pedestrian pilgrim after reaching the the top has dharshan of Lord thru a diff mode say Rs300 , how to collect laddus meant free for pedestrian pilgrims

• TTD Online says:

Hello, You can collect laddus only after completion of a particular darshan. Your tickets will be printed with Darshan completion status post which laddus will be provided. You cannot claim laddus without attending any darshan. Thanks

25. S.K.Pani says:

My Wife is a heart failure patient and is on lifelong treatment with medicines. She was admitted last year at BGS Global for the same disease and we have records for the same. She is 40 yrs of age. Can she avail the special disabled facility for availing darshan and Can I accompany her as her husband. I am 45 yrs old.

26. Shreenivasan says:

My father age is 65 .he will be allowed in senior citizens ship queue?

27. Shreenivasan says:

My sister is mentally retarded age is 34. We have certificate for that. Will accompany one person with her.

28. Pravallika says:

Hello, I have a 9 months baby and we are planning for darshan on December 10th 2018, can my mother Accompany me as my husband is out of country, as I alone cannot take care of the baby.

29. P. BALARAMA RAO says:

Please let me know if there is any dress code to be followed for Senior Citizen dharshan and also any dress code to be followed for NRI dharshan. The Senior Citizen visits are at 10 AM and 3 PM. Although the dharshan is free of cost do we have to book the time of our visit in advance or go directly to the entry point 2 hours before one of the two the specified times with age proof ID. Kindly respond to my queries to the email ID given below.
    Thank you and with regards, P. Balarama Rao