TTD Kalayana Mandapam Booking Details
TTD Marriage Hall / Kalayana Mandapam
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasathanam has built Kalyana Mandapams in many places including Tirumala and Tirupati to facilitate the marriages for lesser cost. When a marriages are performed in the TTD Kalyana Madapams the Prasadam will be provided from the TTD itself. There are many marriage complexes in Tirupati, Tirumala, TIruchanur, Srinivasa Mangapuram which are maintained by the TTD authorities itself.
TTD Marriage Hall / Kalayana Mandapam Rent Prices
The TTD Kalyana Mandapam can be used for any Fucntions and organisations can now book the Kalyana Mandapams to conduct their programmes which are Hindu religious, cultural and social related. The following Service Charges will be chanrged depending on upon the areas in which the mandapams are located:
|District Headquarters||Rs. 4000|
|Mandals (Big Kalyana Mandapams)||Rs. 1500|
|Each portion at Dwaraka Tirumala||Rs. 250|
|Other Smaller Places||Rs. 500|
TTD Kalayana Mandapam Online Booking
The TTD Kalyana Madapam for different location can now be booked online at the TTD Seva Online website. Click Here to Book TTD Kalyana Madapam Online
- User has to login to website to book the TTD Kalayana Mandapam
- To Book the TTD Kalayana Mandapam one has to select the State, District, City and Location of the Kalyana Mandapam along with the date of the function
- One can book the TTD Kalayana Mandapam 6 months to 1 day in advance. Its highly suggested to visit the Mandapam before booking
- Full Rent & Security deposit has be paid at the time of occupying the TTD Kalayana Mandapam.
- The Electricity charges will be charged based on usage on the date of function
- For any issues you can contact 087722 77 77 7 / 22 33 33 3
- One can select a minimum of 1 day to maximum of 2 days
- While Booking Minimum Service Charged will be deducted.
TTD Marriage Hall Functions list
The following fictions are allowed at the TTD Kalayana Mandapam which is strictly as per the Hindu tradition.
- Shashti Poorthi
- Anna Prasana
- Nama Karanam
- Satya Narayana Vratham