Kalyani Dam Tirupati Visiting Timings
Know the details about the Kalyani Dam Tirupati Visiting Timings Opening Close Entry, Tirupati Kalyani Dam Visiting Hours, Closing Time Daily
Kalyani Dam in Tirupati is a reservoir which is located near the Seshachalam Forests. The Kalyani Dam is one of the must visit places in Tirupati. The Kalyani Dam is built across the river Kalyani which flows from the Seshachalam forests. The Kalyani Dam is also one of the largest reservoirs in the state. The Kalyani Dam is visited by many pilgrims to enjoy the nature and views here. The Kalyani Dam is also one of the most popular picnic spots near Tirupati.
But the Kalyani Dam strictly follows the timings of the Opening and closing of the dam for visitors. Also during the selected season, the visiting will be closed. So it is highly suggested to visit the dam after checking if the dam is available for the pilgrims to visit. The pilgrims can just go the Kalyani Dam and visit the dam and also nature around the dam. The details about the Kalyani Dam Tirupati Visiting Timings Opening Close Entry is as below.
Kalyani Dam Tirupati Visiting Timings Opening Close Entry
- The Kalyani Dam Visiting Timings is from 08 AM – 6 PM daily.
- The opening timings of the Kalyani Dam every day is at 8 AM and the Closing timing of the dam is at 6 PM.
- The dam will closed strictly at 6 PM and visitors are not allowed to get inside. The pilgrims has to check with the security at the gate if the dam is opened or not.
- To reach the Kalyani Dam one has to travel from Tirupati to Rangampeta and then towards the Bhakarapeta Highway. The Kalyani Dam will located just on the way. From Tirupati, the Kalyani Dam is located at 30 kilometres
- The pilgrims should strictly follow the rules at the Kalyani Dam. The entry fee is free to enter the dam.