Lingaraj Temple Rudrabhisheka
Lingaraj Temple Rudrabhisheka as below provides the details of the Rudrabhisheka seva performed at the temple. The Lingaraj temple is the most famous temple in Bhubaneshwar in Odisha. This temple is the abode of Lord Shiva who is revered here in the form of Lingaraj. This temple is the well-known destination for the devotees of Lord Shiva. This temple is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year who visit for the Darshan of Lord Shiva in the form of Lingaraj.
It is said that Rudrabhisheka performed in this temple will be huge powerful and will do amazing benefits for the pilgrims. Hence many pilgrims prefer to do the Rudrabhisheka at this temple. The details of the Rudrabhisheka at the Lingaraj temple is as below
Lingaraj Temple Rudrabhisheka Details
- The Rudrabhisheka at the temple performed two times one in the Morning Hours at 6:00 am – 10:00 am and the other in the afternoon hours from 11.00 AM – 04.00 PM
- Every day only one family will be allowed to participate in the Rudrabhisheka. Hence the pilgrims may be required to book in advance. The cost of the tickets is Rs. 11,000 per family to participate in the Rudrabhisheka
- The Rudrabhisheka is performed by 3 Brahmins inside the temple. The Rudrabhisheka will take around 1 hours to 1 and half hour to complete. The pilgrims need to bring the Pooja material if required or else the temple will provide the materials like Bilva leaves, Curd, Chandan and the required materials.
- Pilgrims need to wear Indian traditional clothes only for the Rudrabhisheka. Western outfit is not allowed and hence the pilgrims need to follow strict dress code for the seva
- The Pilgrims who want to perform the the Rudrabhisheka has to book for the seva atleast before one day at the temple counter.
- Pilgrims who has done the Rudrabhishekam is suggested perform the Annadanam after the Rudrabhisheka.
- The Pooja is performed daily at the temple