Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Complete Guide
What is Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Benefits Uses
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja is most famous and also most powerful seva and pooja performed in Srikalahasti which is a most famous Shaiva Kshetra. Every year, lakhs of pilgrims throng to Sri Kalahasti to perform the Rahu Ketu Pooja. The Rahu Ketu pooja is performed if any one has the respective doshas. Even if someone dont have the Dosha, they can perform the pooja to get relieved from any negative effect which is tormenting in their lives.
The negative effects like not getting married, business, jobs or financial issues, not getting children issues and other negatives issues in the life of pilgrims can be neutralized by this Rahu Ketu Pooja in Kalahasti. The Pooja is very powerful and that too performing the pooja in Sri Kalahasti is even more powerful and will definitely yield the results which is very positive in one lives.
Procedure of Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja
- Pilgrims who wants to participate in the Sri Kalahasti Rehu Ketu pooja can reach to Sri kalahastii and can purchase the required ticket to perform the pooja
- A Day before pooja the pilgrim who participate in pooja has to sleep on floor
- One the day of Pooja, pilgrim can take the head bath and reach the temple early and can perform the abhishekam with milk to the idols at the Rudra Padam and then do pradakshinas to the idols.
- After this, based on your ticket, Pilgrim can perform the Rahu Ketu Pooja
- Once pooja is completed the Priest instructs what to be done next. The whole pooja takes 30-40 minutes and will be conduced in batches.
- The Priest will be instructing though a mike in Telugu, Tamil & English, so the pilgrims can follow the steps. If you miss any steps you can ask the temple staff standing near you.
- The hall will be over crowed for the Rahu Ketu Pooja. So, the more early you reach, the better experience it will be.
- This Pooja can be performed alone or as couple
- After Pooja, Darshan will be allowed on same ticket
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Dress Code
For the pilgrim and also the people who accompany the pilgrim should be in complete traditional wear which can be India Ethnic Wear.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Days Timings
The Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja is performed daily in the temple during the Rahu kalam timings. The Rahu Kalam timings for each day is as specified below. The Pooja Timings are same throughout the year.
- Sunday: 4.30 PM to 6 PM
- Monday: 7.30 AM to 9 AM
- Tuesday: 3 PM to 4.30 PM
- Wednesday: 12 PM to 1.30 PM
- Thursday :1.30 PM to 3 PM
- Friday:10.30 AM to 12 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to 10.30 AM
Best Days to perform Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja
The best days to perform the Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja are Chathurthi, Panchami,, Shasti, Purnima, Surya Grahanam, Chandra Grahanam, Any Tuesday, Any Ashlesha Nakshatram day. For Rahu Ketu Pooja Monday is the best day.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Tickets Online Booking
For the Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja, the online booking facility is not available. Once has to reach the temple and has to purchase the tickets. There are lot of middle men who cheats pilgrims on this regard. Beware of the brokers.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Tickets Booking Procedure
Once pilgrims reaches the Sri Kalahasti temple, there are exclusive counters which sells the tickets for the Rahu Ketu Pooja. The Ticket prices differs from the type of pooja you want to perform. As there are thousands of devotees who perform the pooja daily, the more early pilgrim reaches the temple, the better will be the pooja experience.
- Reach the Srikalahasti Temple atleast 2 hours before Pooja time
- Once you reach inside the temple, you can see the counters which sells tthe tickets for Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Buy the ticket and proceed to the venue.
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Ticket Prices, Cost, Rates
Please note, Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja tiickets are inclusive of the Pooja Samagri. Below are the ticket prices available
- Rs. 300/- : Rahu Kethu puja is performed in a hall out side the temple but within temple premises. 1 Person allowed with pilgrim.
- Rs. 750/- :Rahu Ketu pooja is performed near the main temple in an A/C hall which has small Siva temple. 1 Person allowed with pilgrim.
- Rs. 1500/-: Rahu Kethu puja will be performed Mandapam near the main temple inside the temple premises. 2 Adults + 2 Kids are allowed
- Rs. 2500/-: Rahu Ketu pooja will be performed inside the temple. 2 Adults + 2 Kids are allowed
Puja Samagri of Rahu Ketu Pooja
Two Small Metal Idols of Rahu and Ketu, Flowers, Vermilion & Turmeric. After Pooja, the idols has to be donated to to Temple Hundi.
Prasadam of Rahu Ketu Pooja
For the Rahu Ketu Pooja in Srikalahasti of Laddu and Vada will be provided for all the tickets