Tirumala Parakamani Seva
Tirumala Parakamani Seva as below provides the details about the Parakamani Seva timings, registration for the Tirumala Seva. Tirumala temple works based on the Voluntary services that are called Srivari Sevakulu. These Srivari Sevakulu provides voluntary seva for the Tirumala temple in many places. This is a completely voluntary service that is considered as the Seva for the Lord Balaji. This Seva is called as Srivari Seva and every year thousand of interested devotees will be registering for the Srivari Seva and will be performing the Seva in the Tirumala temple.
Similar to this Srivari Seva, one of the Seva is the Parakamani Seva. Parakamani means the place where the collections of the temple hundi will be counted every day. The voluntary service in the temple parakamani for the counting of the Hundi collections is called as the Parakamani seva. Pilgrims who are interested in the Parakamani seva has to follow the below procedure to join the seva.
Tirumala Parakamani Seva Registration
- The registration for the Parakamani seva will be released regularly based on the requirement of the TTD authorities.
- Click here to check the details about the seva availability
- As per the Rule only Hindus are allowed to perform the Srivari Seva
- The Srivari Svaks should be working in the Private or Government Sector and should have the computer knowledge to perform the seva in the Laddu prasdam counter.
- Please note, devotees who are working in the Private sector is not eligible for the Parakamani seva
- Sevaks can apply for Seva up to 8 days before the seva date.
- Age limit for General Seva is 18 to 60 years for 3 days, 4 days and 7 days period in online seva
- Age limit for Laddu Parasda Seva is 18 to 65 years
- Age limit for Parakamani Seva is 35 to 65 years for devotees working in Public Sector
- Age limit for Parakamani seva is 35years to 60 years for private sector bank employees.