Athi Varadar Darshan Online Booking Procedure
Athi Varadar Kanchipuram
The Idol of athi varadar in kanchi is raised this month of July after 40 years being immersed in the temple pushkarini. Pilgrims flock to the temple for the Darshan of the Varadaraj swamy as it is a festival once in 40 years. The idol will be kept available for the pilgrims for the Darshan from 01 July 2019 to 17 August 2019.
Pilgrims can book Sahasranama Seva Online for the lord and also have Darshan of the deity from the Tamilnadu Website.
Online Booking of Athi Varadar Darshan Procedure
Pilgrims can book their tickets for the darshan online at the https://tnhrce.gov.in/ website. Pilgrims can book the tickets for the Sahasranama Archana. Please note below points before booking on the website.
- Darshan tickets are released every at 10 AM before 4 days of any date.
- The tickets are released for two darshan timings 05:00 PM and 06. 30 AM
- Every day 500 tickets are released. 250 for morning and 250 for evening batch.
- The Sahasranama Archana cannot be registered for Saturday and Sunday.
- If the tickets are closed for any day, then the status will be bookings closed.
Procedure of Online Booking Athi Varadar Darshan
- As soon as you visit the website https://tnhrce.gov.in/ you can see the Darshan booking for Athi Varadar highlighted in red. You can choose the language as “English” on top of the website for language change.
- Click on that and Book the slot you are willing for Darshan and also fill your details Date, Persons booking, Address, Phone etc. Once you finish the details.
- Click on the Submit button and finish the payment process online. Once the payment is completed the Darshan token can printed from the website. Please carry and ID proof and also an hard copy of the Darshan ticket.
- Report with on the selected timings at the East Gopuram of the Varadaraja perumal temple in Kanchi before atleast 1 hours of the selected timings.
- For the location of Varadaraja Perumal Temple click here