Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Tirumala Guide
Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Tirumala History
Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva in Tirumala is one more unique seva which most of the devotees prefer to attend due to its specialty. In this seva, the devotees are allowed till Kulasekara Padi and also will made to sit for 15 – 20 minutes from where they can see Lord Sri Venkateswara. Only limited number of pilgrims are allowed for this seva. In this seva, 108 Golden lotus will be offered to the feet of Lord reciting 108 Dvadashanamas names of Lord while performing a special archana. Once more specialty of this seva is Nakshatra aarti & Karpoora Neerajanam is offered to Lord
This seva has started in the 1984, when a Muslim devotee offered 108 Golden Lotus flowers to the Lord and later on this seva became a Arjitha Seva, so that all the pilgrims can view this seva.
Timings & Day of Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva
The Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva is performed only on Tuesday after the Second bell. The Seva will take 20-30 minutes to get completed. If there are any Special occasions or festivals on this day, the seva will be cancelled and the tickets will not be released for this day.
Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Reporting Timings
Pilgrims who has booked for this seva has to report at the Vaikuntam Que Complex I entrance at 5. 00 AM. The seva will be performed in between 6.00 AM and 7.00 AM.
Procedure Experience of Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva
- All the pilgrims who has booked for this seva has to report at the Vaikuntam Que Complex II and all the pilgrims will be made sit in the Kalanotsava Madapam, where the documents are verified.
- The pilgrims has to wear a traditional clothes and gents are not allowed to wear shirts and has to wear vastra (upper cloth). The Vastra will be provided by the TTD itself as part of the Prasadam for this seva.
- Then pilgrims are allowed in to the temple and will be made to site in the Garbha Griha which is in between Kulasekhara padi and Bangaru vakili. Male and female and allowed to seat in different lane on both sides.
- Then the Seva starts with the archaka offers 108 Golden flowers at the holy feet of the Lord with the uttering of each name, during the recitation of Dvadashanamas of the Lord after offering dhoopa and deepa to the main deity. Later archana is offered to Goddess Lakshmi & Padmavati. Then nakshatra aarti is offered first followed by karpoora neerajanam.
- Then arjita sevakas are given vastra (upper cloth) along with sathari and they are given two big laddus, two vadas as prasadam.
Online Booking of the Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Tirumala
TTD releases 100 tickets online and the tickets can be booked at the TTD online website. The cost of each ticket is Rs. 1250/- and each pilgrim is allowed to book only 2 two tickets.
Current Booking Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Tirumala
The remaining tickets for the Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva can be purchased directly from the CRO office every Monday from 06.00 AM. The cost will be same, but there will huge crowd for this seva.
Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Prasadam
As a Prasadam to the arjita sevakas are given vastra (upper cloth) along with sathari and they are given two big laddus, two vadas as prasadam.